Need Help?



Domestic Violence:

New Hope Hotline 800-323-4673 (24/7)

Emergency Shelter for Families:

 Department of Transitional Assistance 508-884-5300

Emergency Shelter for Individuals:

Samaritan House 508-824-6497
59 Ingall St,  Taunton
 Crossroads 401-521-2255
160 Broad St,  Providence, RI

Additional Assistance 

  • American Credit Counseling
  • ARC
  • Attleboro Area Self Sufficiency Coalition
  • Attleboro Career Center
  • Attleboro Housing Authority
  • Big Brothers/Big Sisters
  • Bristol County Community College
  • Catholic Social Services
  • City of Attleboro Social Services
  • Community Care Services
  • Community Counseling of Bristol County
  • Community Visiting Nurses Association
  • Council for Children
  • Council on Aging
  • Family Resource Center
  • Homes with Heart
  • New Opportunities
  • The Literacy Center
  • New Hope
  • NORCAP acute addiction care services
  • On Common Ground
  • St. Vincent De Paul Society
  • Salvation Army
  • Self Help

2 thoughts on “Need Help?

  1. I was wondering if ubcould get some help with christmas for my 2 children have a daughter who is 12 and a son who is 22 months. My number is774-534-8988. Thank you so much for your time.

  2. Hello I am in need of extreme help with my rent. I have fallen behind due to a former family member that helped pay all our bills. I since have had someone else move in with myself and my children but I owe arrearages and my landlord has threatened eviction. Where could I go for help?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *