Attleboro Area Interfaith Collaborative through the Interfaith Chaplaincy Program – brings people together to worship, reflect, and learn. Rev. Bert Coté is on-site for spiritual care at Sturdy Memorial Hospital and participates in other community events and services.
EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE
Please join us Easter Sunday for worship. We are delighted this year to be able to fellowship with the community in person. May we be continually renewed by the spirit of hope and love evident among us.
“Welcome to this Easter Service . . . let us be thankful for the grace given us, that allows us to begin again.” – Pastor Bert Cote
INTERFAITH SERVICE OF THANKSGIVING
On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, the Attleboro Area Interfaith Collaborative holds an annual Interfaith Service of Thanksgiving. Members from all faith communities are invited to come together in worship. Plan to join us in celebration and gratitude.
This service changes location each year, highlighting the interfaith connectivity that thrives in the Attleboro area. Host sites have included:
- Living Word of Life Church, Attleboro
- First Baptist Church, North Attleboro
- St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, Norton
- Congregation Agudas Achim, Attleboro
- Centenary United Methodist Church, Attleboro
- Second Congregational Church UCC, Attleboro
- Murray United Unitarian Church, Attleboro
- First United Methodist Church, North Attleboro
- and many others